click here for the mobile version

Monday, December 20, 2010

le creuset is my new favourite thing on my wish list




there are few things that really take my breath away. especially kitchen related paraphernalia. except le creuset. it takes my breath away. the range is just beautiful, albeit pricey. but the idea is you keep the goods for life, they are investment pieces and you build a range over a life time. sigh. but where to begin? and which colours to choose? this christmas, i went le creuset window shopping at the boutique shops in brooklyn, pretoria (there is one in killarney too) and they have the baby mini me version of the cocottes - it is so damn cute i just want to buy one in every colour. but at R333 for one little pot its a bit steep. oh well, a girl can dream...pics courtesy of lecreuset.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...