click here for the mobile version

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

eyelashes - then and now


oh so exciting! the other day someone asked me if my eyelashes were real! yea, i have been waiting for this....(im slightly obsessed with eyelash length if you havent noticed). you may remember i blogged about revlon's growlucious mascara and posted a pic of my own eyelashes ...

the point i was trying to make was that it actually works. however, since that post, I have been lucky enough to try rapidlash (the R650 tube of eyelash growth serum available from most salons) and i think it works...it doesnt really make the lashes longer, it thickens them...well that is my opinion...what do you think? it took about 4 weeks for me to see a difference...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...